Last Updated June 1, 2019
Moneydart Global Services Inc. d/b/a Xpress Money, Money2anywhere and Remit2India, our subsidiaries and affiliates (''Moneydart'' ''we'' ''our'' or ''us''), located at 33 South Wood Ave, Suite 600 Iselin, New Jersey 08830, are committed to protecting your personal information collected when you interact with us through our websites, mobile applications, e-mail, phone, retail locations or our agents.
2.Purpose of this Privacy Statement
The purpose of this privacy statement (''Privacy Statement'') is to inform consumers (''you'' or ''your'') of how we collect, use, share and protect personal information. Financial companies, such as Moneydart, choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
3.1 Types of Personal Information Collected
The types of personal information we collect, and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include, but is not limited to:
- Phone number
- Relationship between sender and recipient of a transaction
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Place of employment
- Social security number
- Information to confirm your identity, which may include government issued identification
- Information from a transaction, such as transaction history, credit card or bank information
- Information for fraud prevention and similar security purposes
- Technical information, which may include the host from which you access the Internet, your IP address or device advertising ID, geolocation if enabled, information about your device, mobile application, browser
3.2 How Personal Information is CollectedWe collect your personal information in a variety of ways which may include:
- When you interact with us by providing information to create an account, using our money transfer service or any other service or product provided by us, using your credit or debit card, providing banking or other billing information. If you provide information about someone else, you represent that you have permission to do so.
- From other sources such as services providers, credit bureaus, affiliates, public databases, government agencies, consumer reporting agencies, social media platforms, and other third parties.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to operate as it was intended and, therefore, they cannot be turned off or rejected. These cookies do not gather any information about you and do not have the ability to remember how you have used the Website;
- Performance cookies: These cookies help analyze how the Website is used in order to improve its performance. For example, Moneydart uses them to understand where visitors to the Website are located, how many visitors access the Website and which sections of the Website are the most used;
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember if you have previously visited and the selections, such as language preferences, previously made to provide a more personalized online experience;
- Third-Party cookies: These cookies collect information from your device and perform tasks that analyze behavior and collect other information, such as demographics. These cookies may be used to provide you with personalized advertising. With the exception of essential cookies, as described above, accepting cookies when visiting the Website for the first time will assist in optimizing the Website experience. Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies, however you can change the browser settings at any time. Blocking or deleting cookies may result in some features of the Website not working as intended.
- To our affiliates for their everyday business purposes regarding your creditworthiness
- To our affiliates for marketing purposes
- To nonaffiliates for marketing purposes
Website usage data: with or without cookies, our Website keeps track of usage data, such as source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and the time of the page request, the referring Website (if any) and other parameters in the URL. We use this data to better understand Website usage. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
3.3.2 Third Party Marketing Cookies and Advertising
3.3.3 How to manage cookies
Our Performance, Functionality and Third-Party cookies are not strictly necessary for our website to work but will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some features of the site may not work as intended. Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies, however you can decide at any time what type of cookies you want to accept. You can change the settings on your browser to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device.
3.3.4 Do Not Track Request
We currently do not recognize the Do Not Track request from your web browser. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and from time to time and across different websites when you use our Website.
3.4 Data Collected from Social Media
Moneydart may collect anonymized data derived from an individual's publicly available social media resources for statistical purposes. Although the anonymized data may be derived from your personal information, it is not considered personal information because it will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. We may also collect data derived from publicly available social media resources that you make available when interacting with us including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Weibo and WeChat. Such data may include but is not limited to:
-Public Social Media Profile Name
- E-mail (if left public)
- Mobile number (if left public)
- Region (if left public)
- Moneydart related posts (e.g. Mentions & Hashtags)
3.5 Third Party Websites
We may provide a link to websites that are owned or operated by other companies (''third-party websites''). We have not reviewed, do not control, and are not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by third-party websites that are linked from our Website. We do not assume responsibility for any of these third-party websites, their content, or their privacy policies. We do not endorse third party websites or make any warranties about any information, software or other products or materials you may find on such websites, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
3.6 Protecting Minors and Children's Privacy Online:
We do not direct our services or products or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Anyone under the age of 18 may not use the Website.
4.Use and Sharing of Personal Information
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Moneydart share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes-such as to process your transactions, maintain your account, monitor and improve our services, respond to court orders and legal investigations, report to credit bureaus, meeting legal, self-regulatory, risk management, insurance, audit and processing requirements, otherwise as required by law||YES||NO|
|For our marketing purposes-to offer our products and services to you (only with your consent)||YES||YES|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||NO||Not applicable|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your transactions and experiences||YES||NO|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness||NO||Not applicable|
|For our affiliates to market to you||NO||Not applicable|
|For non affiliates to market to you||NO||Not applicable|
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Our affiliates include: UAE Exchange Centre LLC; Unimoni Global Business Services Private Limited; and TOM Technology Services Pvt Ltd.
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Non affiliates we share with can include companies such as financial service providers that offer our services as agents, banks, credit card companies, brokerage companies, banking and non-banking financial institutions, mortgage lenders.
|Joint marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Our joint marketing partners include categories of companies such as banking and non-banking financial institutions.
5.Your Rights on Personal Information
5.1 Right to Limit SharingFederal law gives you the right to limit sharing of personal information for the following:
State laws may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See Section 6 for more on your rights under state law.
5.2 Right to View, Change and Delete Personal InformationYou can access, request and correct the personal information that we have of you. In certain circumstances, upon your request, we will delete your personal information. If you have previously provided consent for our collection, use or sharing of your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time. You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.State Privacy Laws
California residents: In accordance with California law, we will not share information we collect about you with companies outside of Moneydart except as required or permitted by law. For example, we may share information to service your accounts, complete requested transactions, or to provide rewards or benefits to which you are entitled.
To limit our sharing of personal information with Affiliates, to request deletion of your personal information in certain circumstances, to request disclosure of information about how personal information is collected and shared, to instruct us not to sell your data, or to review your personal information collected and make changes to that information, please contact us:
1) By visiting www.moneydart.com and send us a message by clicking the ''Customer Assistance'' link at the top of the page; 2) Email us at: email@example.com; or 3) Call us at: 1-866-808-2703.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any questions or suggestions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact Moneydart at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Moneydart employs a strict policy against sending unsolicited communications. Please note that Moneydart will continue to send administrative communications (i.e. transaction notifications) if you opt out from Marketing/Customer Care communications. Moneydart may also contact you in response to your inquiries, to provide services at your request and to manage your preferences.
9.Security Measures to Protect Personal Information
Moneydart takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information using physical, electronic or procedural security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information in our custody or control, which may include safeguards to protect against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Our authorized employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries who require access to your personal information in order to fulfill their job requirements will have access to your personal information.
We have in place a range of security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification, regardless of the format in which it is held. The methods of protection may depend on the sensitivity of the information and the format in which it is contained.
Moneydart works to protect personally identifiable information stored on its server from unauthorized access using commercially available and industrially acceptable standards of computer security products, such as firewalls, as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. We use both internal and external resources to review the adequacy of security measures on a regular basis.
10.Retention of Personal Data
Moneydart retains your personal information in accordance with the purpose for which it is collected or as otherwise required or permitted by law, including anti-money laundering laws. When determining the appropriate retention periods, Moneydart will take into account its contractual obligations, legal obligations, statute of limitations under applicable law, ongoing or potential disputes, guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities and Moneydart's business purposes. Moneydart will delete personal information in accordance with its policies and procedures once personal information is no longer needed.
11.Removal from Moneydart Marketing Communications
If you want to opt-out of receiving marketing information from Moneydart or its affiliates, you can follow the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at: email@example.com.
12.Changes to this Privacy Statement
Moneydart reviews and updates this Privacy Statement from time to time. Any changes made to this Privacy Statement will be posted on the Website. By providing us with your personal information, using the accessing and/or using any service or product offered by the Website, providing us with personal information at a retail location or through an agent, over the phone or by placing orders after we have changed the terms of our Privacy Statement, you will be deemed to have accepted these changes. We will advise you of significant changes to this Privacy Statement if we have your contact information.