In order to send money under bill payment
method, you'll need to follow these steps.
- In confirmation page you will find the link to directly login to your online bank account or you can also visit your bank website separately.
- Once you are logged-in to your online account please select Bill Payment as transfer option.
- Select Payee Name - UNIMONI or UAE EXCHANGE
- Enter the amount which you wish to send and confirm.
Under Bill Payment you can send money only from
the following banks:
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Bank of Montreal
- National Bank of Canada
- Caisse Centrale Desjardins
- Tangerine Bank
Within 3* working days.
Once you book the transaction with Remit2India and initiate the Bill Payment transaction from your bank account.
Currently you can make a local transfer in Canadian Dollar.
The exchange rate prevalent on the day your money is converted to Indian rupees is the rate that will apply to your remittance. Our online calculator will let you know the prevailing exchange rate whenever you book your remittance so that you have a fair idea of the amount your recipient can expect in INR.